Sunday 26 December 2010

1 Kilo copper bars sold out!

I really didn't expect the copper bars to sell so quickly.
Yes! I was selling them at a loss because they weren't stamped and polished correctly and had to be re polished but they did sell very quickly all the same.
As soon as the holidays are over I'll get on the phone and place another order.  This time much bigger.
 
I'm expecting a small pull back in the price of copper for the first part of 2011. That's my hunch, but it could be wishful thinking.
On Christmas day (strategic) the Chinese raised interest rates because their inflation is getting out of hand.  I expect this to suppress the price of precious metals for a short while, especially if other countries do the same thing.  It will be a minor blip (buying opportunity) though.

If anyone would like to reserve bars and pay when they're ready then just send me an email and I'll put them to one side till pay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment