Thursday 22 September 2011

20 Tin bullion bars in stock and lots of silver coins

19 One kilo Tin bullion bars now in stock
http://buycopper.co.uk/one%20kilo%20tin%20bar.html


I took advantage of the stock market crash today and bought in a load of new stock silver bullion coins.  I wish I took advantage of the crash a little later as I would've saved some money, but that's metal prices for you. 

    Top of the list is the Britannia one ounce fine silver coin.  These seem to be more expensive than other silver bullion coins.  I was put off them for years because they weren't 999 purity but realised they do have One troy ounce of fine silver in, it's just alloyed with another metal so is actually heavier than 1 troy ounce.  I suspect the other metal is to make it the coin more durable as pure silver is very soft.
This years design in quite nice.  I wasn't too keen on last years to be honest.
Here's the 1999 Kookaburra 1 Ounce silver coin.  I got a load of these in because this particular year looks really nice.  I have one laying around somewhere.  Can't remember the year but it had the rays of the sun streaming out.  That was my favourite coin for a while.  I think it was a 2006. Not sure.
There are two of these 2012 Year of the Dragon coins made in the Perth Mint. They're a whopping 10 ounces, so there's a lot of coin for your money.
If you like the Australian Koala series the 2011 coin is quite nice.
















                             2011  One ounce silver Libertad
These coins are really good. Quite different from other coins.  I had a load of 1/2 Oz silver Libertads in last month and they sold out very quickly.  I can't seem to find any more of the 1/2 Oz version which is a shame.    

The above coins will be listed soon.  


2 comments:

  1. SilverGoldBull is your reputable precious metals dealer. They will provide you with competitive, up-to-minute prices and make sure your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete