Friday 6 May 2011

Analysis: Barrick bid suggests copper will be the new gold

(Reuters) - Soaring global demand for copper makes the metal a better bet than gold and explains a surprise bid by Barrick Gold Corp, the world's No. 1 bullion producer, for copper miner Equinox Minerals.


MORE HERE




10 One kilo copper bars
http://buycopper.co.uk/10%20kilo%20bars.html

I've had a little look at what deals I can do for larger amounts of Copper bars and how to post them cheaply.  I can sell 10 bars for £280
Using DHL I can post 10 One kilo bars like in the picture above to the 
UK for £20
European Union for £62
USA and Canada for ££90
Rest of the world for £129


As you can see they're stored in zip lock plastic bags to keep them shinier for longer.
I hope you like.


buycopper.co.uk









No comments:

Post a Comment